Like most of the world, we are closely following the covid 19 virus and all of the updates coming in everyday. We take the safety of our customers and employees very seriously. We are open and operating regular business hours until told differently by our state leaders. We are following the CDC’s advice to protect you and make sure the virus is not spreading with our services. Here are the steps the CDC is recommending that we are following:
- Our employees will be working if they are healthy. If any of them have any of the cold symptoms, they will be not working and asked to stay home and self quarantine.
- Our employees use alcohol-based hand sanitizer, they will be using before entering your property and between each job.
- They will be wearing masks and gloves on each job site.
- They are practicing social distancing and maintaining the 6 feet personal space.
- If you have any concerns or questions you can call or email us anytime.
Experienced Pest Control Professionals
Safely Protecting Your Home, Business, & Investments
Complete pest protection by licensed technicians; expertly trained by the Moore University.
Experienced Pest Control Technicians in Washington, Oregon, & Idaho
We provide reliable, fast, efficient pest control and pest removal services for residential and commercial properties. Call today to schedule an appointment with a licensed and certified pest control expert or contact us with our customer service form.
What our customers are saying about us
- Licensed, Bonded, & Insured.
- Child & Pet Friendly Solutions.
- Environmentally Safe Solutions
- Licensed, Experienced Technicians
- Family Operated Business
- 100% USA Based
- Leadership Team – 50 Years in the business
We realize you have many choices for pest control. That’s why we work hard to earn your trust. We are a family operated business with over 50 years experience. Our licensed technicians are established in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
Our “MYPS” – Moore Year-Round Protection Service is simple. It is our promise to you that we will keep the inside of your home pest-free year-round, from over 30 of the most common household pests – guaranteed.
Rodents such as mice and rats can carry harmful diseases. Diseases from rodents can spread to people through bite wounds, eating contaminated food or water, or breathing in germs from rodent urine or droppings that are stirred into the air. People can also get diseases from rodent ticks, mites, and fleas.
It is best to contact a professional pest control company when dealing with large mice and rat infestations. We have the knowledge and experience to eliminate them and keep you pest free.
We have had an increase of calls about rodents invading homes. With the cooler weather, rodents want to find a warm home: make sure it isn’t yours. Call us today!