Places of Worship
We appreciate the importance of these facilities within the community. They have specific requirements – from maintaining a positive image to keeping the environment free from distractions during services and events. We recognize the significance of effective pest control in achieving these goals and provide the experience necessary to meet them. Termite protection is also needed for the long-term viability of the structure. If you suspect a wood destroying pest infestation, contact us for a free inspection today.
Proactive Pest Control
With established sanitation best practices, can prevent future pest outbreaks. Aside from site maintenance basics – keeping a clean facility; storing waste properly; sealing holes, gaps, and other entry points. Our pest management program enables you to maintain a pest free environment and your own commitment to excellence with pest solutions for your specific need.
Service you can trust, no pest hassles to manage. We strive to keep your environment pest-free, protecting your properties and reputation. You have better things to do than handle a pest management crisis.
We simply deliver some of the most dependable service in the business. We have flexible appointments that are convenient for your business. We use the safest and most effective products on the market. Ask us about our first-class commercial grade baits. We use them in schools, hospitals, nursing homes, and the food industry. They work great with no odors, smells, or fumes of any kind. Strategic placement of our top of the line products, guarantees maximum protection with no adverse effects.
Licensed & Insured
Environmentally Safe Solutions
Child & Pet Friendly Solutions
100% USA Based, Locally Owned
Leadership Team – 50 Years in the Business
Safety is Our Top Concern
Most Common Pests are:
- Ants : Once you see a few ants, you may see many more. Since most ants are attracted to food, especially sweets, make sure to eliminate their food and water source by keeping all food items properly sealed.
- Flies: Flies transport a surprising number of pathogens. There’s simply no room for them on your property. Maintain trash areas, seal all possible entry points, and clean up spills quickly. Be sure employees are making a habit of closing doors. Leaving these propped open is a crucial mistake many make.
- Rodents: Rodent populations increase over spring, and they are quite skilled at gaining entry. Make sure to secure food sources in tightly sealed containers and inspect for droppings and damaged food goods.
Moore Pest Solutions also protects your home. We have proven protection against carpenter ants and termites, plus other pests with our guaranteed satisfaction.
Visit our review page to find out what our customers think of us. Current customers; please give us a review. Follow the link on our review page to receive a $20 gift card.
Termite and Carpenter Ant Solutions
Pests don’t take a vacation! Termites never stop eating. 24 hours a day – 7 days a week. We have the experience and knowledge to kill them.
Do It Yourself Pest Prevention Tips
Inside The Building
- Caulk holes or cracks.
- All windows are properly screened.
- Remove any excess clutter.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Look for any water leaks under sinks.
Yard & Flower Beds
- Trim back bushes away from house.
- Keep your grass cut short.
- Clean-up pet waste often.
- Keep mulch to a minimum.
- Look for any standing water.